Business & Commercial Law
A PRACTICE AS INCLUSIVE AS THE NEEDS OF YOUR BUSINESS
No matter what your business needs to get done, our Business and Commercial Law practice can help.
Like our General Counsel and Advisory Services offerings, our Business and Commercial Law practice is the catch-all, can-do area of the firm that can assist your business with nearly any business law matter.
Even if your issue does not fall within one of our more specific practice areas, if you have a question or concern that involves any business transaction or relationship, we can help. And if your specific need goes deeper than our expertise, we will associate in more specialized or experienced attorneys to assist as needed.
Here are some of the ways our Business and Commercial Practice can be leveraged to help navigate your business success.
REAL ESTATE LAW / REAL PROPERTY LAW
- Reviewing and negotiating commercial leases for a building or land that will be used for or by your business
- Reviewing property history and recorder records to determine potential issues with a property before you buy or lease the property
- Understanding limitations on property use as it relates to your business
- Understanding special real estate or property laws that may affect where you choose to do business or where you decide to buy or construct a building
BANKING AND FINANCE
- Evaluating loans that you secure to help finance your business
- Reviewing and preparing loan or other business financing documents including promissory notes, mortgages, and financing terms and conditions
- Understanding appropriate banking solutions or banking requirements for your particular business type
- Determining and evaluating options for raising money for your business
- Reviewing insurance policies
- Choosing appropriate coverage for your business
- Understanding insurance obligations that are required by your business operations
- Determining whether you are or should be covered for a loss
- Reviewing and preparing employer policies and procedures to ensure proper treatment of workers and compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Evaluating various claims made against employers by current or former employees
- Reviewing and understanding issues that may arise under various employee protection statutes or programs such as OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
And more. Again – if you need legal assistance for your business, chances are we can help. Just ask.
Contact us now to get started!
(C) 2022 Navvee, LLC
DISCLAIMER: This website is for informational purposes only and does not provide legal advice. Please do not act or refrain from acting based on anything you read on this site. Using this site or communicating with Navvee, LLC through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. This site is legal advertising. Please review the full disclaimer for more information.